Friday, June 19, 2009

How I Discovered The “Magic Formula

As a kid I was always told that the best way to get somewhere in life is to follow people who have already been there.

So in short...Success leaves clues.

So I went around like a crazy maniac...Trying to figure out how to get her back.

I understood that the only way I will ever come to know how to solve this puzzle would be to get in touch with people who have already solved it. So I began my desperate search for people who reunited after a breakup...And to my pleasant surprise, there are thousands of such people out there.

I spoke to hundreds of people, Spent enormous amount of time with them to really get inside their minds to find out how they did it.

There wasn't a question I didn't ask...

There were times when people got so damn annoyed that they walked out on me...

I don't really blame them for not wanting to answer my questions....

The more people I spoke to...The more I noticed that they all followed the same formula...And that's the time when I had the real "aha" moment...The real "Light bulb" moment I had been desperately waiting for.

I felt disgustingly stupid over the fact that I had NOT SEEN what was going on… it was RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. It REALLY blew my mind…

I had finally discovered the key to the lock....

It felt like I had discovered a secret no one ever saw...

And boy did it work...Trust me! This information is not Important....It's absolutely critical, Must-have, fastest and surest way for anyone who wants to get his/her ex back....Stop a breakup or divorce.

Are you skeptical?

Well If I was in your shoes...I would be too. Don't worry...I’ll show you guaranteed proof.

Just keep reading..click here

No comments:

Post a Comment